Welcome to the Foundation Stage area!
If you would like to get in touch with your child ’s year group team about the distance learning then please contact us using the email address below. Please note this may not be answered immediately.
Below, you will find resources to support your distance learning.
Each week, two PDFs will be posted which will contain your work for that week. You will find the new PDFs added here on Mondays and Wednesdays.
You'll be able to record your learning in your Distance Learning exercise books.
Remember to continue with your reading too!
Epic are offering FREE worldwide Remote Student Access through to the end of the school year (June 30th, 2020), by teacher invitation. Invitations will be sent out by teachers in due course. Further information can be found below.
- 01 Eid Half Term Powerpoint
- 02 Online Safety Recent History Technology Quiz
- 11 5 2020 Pennine Sports Partnership Yoga Video and Dance Challenge
- BBC Bitesize Daily guide for Parents
- COVID19 TIME CAPSULE 3
- Foundation Stage Week 6 Part 1
- Foundation Stage Week 6 Part 2
- Foundation Stage Week 7 Part 1
- Foundation Stage Week 7 Part 2
- Letter to parents and carers about online phonics lessons 1
- PE Distance learning Travel to Tokyo
- Phase 3 sounds and tricky words desk mat
- Phase 4 Tricky words
- Remote Student Access Toolkit for Educators
Extra Online Support
Several educational websites are offering free accounts and services during this unprecedented time. Click on the links below to access these websites.
Twinkl: Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
White Rose Maths: Daily maths lessons for every year group with instructional video. https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
Third Space Learning: https://thirdspacelearning.com/blog/home-learning/
Teach Your Monster to Read: https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
Joe Wicks PE Lesson Daily Videos: https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html