Information and Guidance
Online safety is a term which means not only the internet but other ways in which young people communicate using electronic media.
It means ensuring that children and young people are protected from harm and supported to achieve the maximum benefit from new and developing technologies without risk to themselves or others.
We take online safety very seriously at Crossley Fields. It is essential that everyone knows how to stay safe online and when using technology.
You can investigate online safety by clicking the links below.
- Crossley Fields Online Safety Policy
- NSPCC – Online safety information from the NSPCC charity
- Cyberbullying – Key Safety Advice
- CEOP – For the reporting of inappropriate behaviour
- ChildLine – Use this site to find out how to deal with Cyber-bullying and get advice.
- ChildNet – Contains advice for children and parents on safety, chatrooms, file sharing, mobile phones and much, much more!
- CEOP Think You Know – Latest Online Safety Information
- PokemonGo – NSPCC parents guide
- Fortnite – Information for parents and carers about the online game
- Tik-Tok – Information for parents concerning the use of the Tik-Tok video sharing app.