We require an
Activity Support Assistant
Grade 3 (SCP 9 -11)
To start ASAP
5 hours a week to be worked flexibly Monday to Friday between 12.00pm-1.30pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic, kind and caring person to work as part of our lunchtime team supervising children eating lunch and playing out.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming and inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference to children at lunchtime.
- A tailored induction process.
- Training will be given for the role.
The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Tel: 01924 499608