ETA – Grade 5.
32.5 hours in term time
8.30am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
with 30 minutes for lunch
Required from 8th January 2024 to 31st August 2024 in the first instance with a view to making permanent if the school budget allows.
Due to the retirement of the current post holder, a rare opportunity has arisen to work as part of our support staff team in Foundation Stage.
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and motivated member of staff to work on a morning supporting a child with an Education Health and Care Plan and on an afternoon supporting in one of our Reception classes.
- v experienced in working with children with communication and interaction needs in an early years / nursery setting?
- v able to support children in developing their self-care needs to become independent young people?
- v looking to work in a supportive team where ongoing training is prioritised
- v able to have a positive attitude and a child focused approach to meeting children’s individual needs?
- v a team player with excellent communication skills?
- v looking to develop or begin your career in a school setting?
- v wanting to work school hours with school holidays?
Then Crossley Fields could be the school for you!
Application forms are strongly encouraged from individuals who have a background or experience in Early Years or Special Educational Needs.